Friday, February 19, 2010

Cutting The Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Dies

I am really enjoying my blog. I have enjoyed everyone's nice comments. I have had several requests on how to cut the dies so here is my latest video. Enjoy the tutorial and let me know what you think. Please let me know if you want any of the dies-some of the sets are getting limited but I can order more easily. PLEASE NOTE: AS of 5/9/10 these dies prices have increased to $11.50 each due to a significant price increase from my supplier-however if you buy all 4 the cost is $40.00.

9 comments:

  1. Darlene,

    Love your blog. I really love these Nellie Snellen Multi Frame dies. Oh no watch out checkbook.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip- Never tried the removeable tape...Great Video- Janetlynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd video and already a pro! Great job Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene, my name is Joyce and I live in Wales UK. I have just been studying your tutorial on Nellie Snellen's Multi Frame Dies and found it not only interesting but explaining everything I wanted to know. I recently bought the rectangular die but didn't have a clue how to use it but thanks to your demo. all has been revealed.
    Will definitely be recommending your tutorial to my friends in my card making group.

    Best Wishes
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce thank you very much for the kind words and I hope your friends enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene
    I've just watched your tutorial on the Nellie Snellen multi frame dies and I have found it very helpful.
    Thank you
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great video, Darlene. Thanks for sharing all your great ideas and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo, IK BEN UIT PERU, ik zou willen kopen IN HOLLAND DE MATRIJZEN Nellie'S MULTI FRAME'S. STUUR MIJ HET ADRES. ysaart@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete