Friday, April 14, 2017

Cottage Cutz Animal Peekers Pre Order

Hello friends.  Today I am offering a pre order for some Cottage Cutz dies.  Cottage Cutz has always been one of my favorites.  I love all the little details they can put in a die and I love to piece together dies.  It is a great way to use up all those little scraps of paper.    Today are some really cute peeker dies.  Remember, they just don't have to go with the stump.  They can go over a circle or rectangle or card....the possibilities are endless.

Please email all pre orders to Darlene at dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com    I usually reply within 24 hours so if I don't answer your email please resend it.

Oh and I just wanted you all to know, when I send a paypal invoice, you can open it up and all your items are listed individually.   It came to my attention that not all of you know this so I thought it best to pass it on.

And last of all, I wish you a very Happy Easter. 

CC-223 Bear and Owl Peekers Die Set  $8.50




CC-224  Beaver and Dog Peekers Die Set  $8.50




CC-225 Deer and Rabbit Peekers Die Set  $10.25





CC-226 Fox and Raccoon Peekers Die Set  $13.50



CC-227 Lion and Monkey Peekers Die Set  $11.00





CC-228 Moose and Squirrel Peekers Die Set  $15.00





CC-229 Forest Trees Die Set  $9.25





CC-230 Hollow Tree with Forest Friends Die Set  $18.25




CC-231 Mushrooms and Greenery Die Set  $15.00




CC-232 Tree Stump and Log For Peekers Die Set   $11.75



SAMPLES:








No comments:

Post a Comment