Saturday, June 17, 2017

Altenew Pre Order

The verdict is in and Altenew is WONDERFUL.  I got so many comments about how so many of you like their items so I am putting up another preorder.  If there is an Altenew product you want but I haven't offered it for sale, let me know and I will try to order it for you.

Please email all preorders to Darlene at dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com

Lacy Scrolls Stamp Set  $14.25


Lacy Scrolls Die Set  $24.75









Magnolia Build A Flower Stamp and Die Set  $33.25











Layered Cityscape Cover Die A  $22.80

Layered Cityscape Cover Die B  $22.80










The Best Buds Stamp Set and Budding Thanks Stamp Set and Budding Thanks Die Set all coordinate to work together
Best Buds Stamp Set  $19.95




Budding Thanks Die Set  $19.95



Budding Thanks Stamp Set  $19.95








Bells and Bows Stamp Set  $19.95


Bells And Bows Die Set  $8.55







Spring Daisy Stamp Set  $19.95



Spring Daisy Die Set  $19.95









Splash Of Color Stamp Set  $19.95





Darlene's Thoughts:
I love Altenew's layered Die sets.  I think the Cityscape one would be gorgeous with a big moon in the background and a Santa's sleigh silhouette.
I never would have thought to pair the splash of color stamps with similar shades of ink.  I really like that effect.
The Bells and Bow Set is my favorite.  I Love how the shadowing is done.  Just amazing!
The Lacy Scrolls Set has so many options and each one gives such a different look.  That plain gold embossed flower is gorgeous and no coloring needed!

Remember to email all pre orders to Darlene at dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment