Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tattered Lace Flectere Christmas Pre Order. Need Orders Quickly!!

Hello friends.  First let me say I am still taking orders for the Sunny Studios Release that you can see HERE.  If you want something from that release please get orders to me asap as it will be a while before I place another order.
Now, here is the much anticipated Christmas Flectere Dies!  PLEASE order these now if you want them.  So many of you were disappointed that you didn't get the original Flectere dies from me.  I am placing this order Thursday (July 27th at 9AM), so I need your orders quick.  I think these will sell out quickly.  I am offering the 2 paper pads (the Chrisma and backgrounds) but I know these are in very short supply and I am crossing my fingers that I can get them.  If not getting the paper is a deal breaker (meaning you don't want the dies) then let me know so I can cancel your order before I place mine.
Bring extra magic to your Christmas this year with these fantastic Flectere dies. The Flectere dies come with three layers of interchangeable tabs which means they can be mixed and matched to create a plethora of looks giving you the amount of dimension you require. The possibilities are endless.  Cut away the tabs of the flectere dies and they make the perfect focal point on your card fronts, gift tags, boxes and decorations.
Also, please note that the Flectere die sets are very 3 dimensional BUT you can mail them flat (unassembled) and the recipient can assemble the card in minutes.  These truly are stunning cards.

Please email all pre orders to Darlene at dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com

TLD0562 Flectere Winter Scene Die Set  $66.50
These dies measure approx.:
Scene: 15.3cm x 15.1cm
Reindeer: 11.5cm x 11.7cm
Trees: 15.3cm x 9.3cm













TLD0569 Flectere Carolers Die Set  $66.50
These dies measure approx.:
Scene: 15.3cm x 14.6cm
Carolers: 15.3cm x 8.4cm
Bush: 11.5cm x 5.4cm 









TLD0570 Flectere Church Scene  $66.50
These dies measure approx.:
Church: 15.3cm x 15.1cm
Robin: 11.5cm x 8.6cm
Branch: 15.3cm x 13.4cm







TLD0565 Flectere Window Die  $16.75 
Works great with other Flectere dies.
This die measures approx 15.3cm x 12.7cm.






406610  Christmas Flectere Scene Paper Pack  $11.25
Mix and match with the Christmas Flectere dies to create your own unique Christmas scene.




406611  Flectere Charisma Paper Pack  $11.25
Simply line up the die onto the corresponding charisma design and cut to create a perfectly printed and cut out Christmas Flectere die cut, ready for you to position and create flectere cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment