Saturday, August 5, 2017

New Karen Burniston Dies Pre Order!!

First let me start that I need all the Heartfelt Creations Winter's Eve pre orders by Monday (August 7th) afternoon.   It was strange, but I did not get many pre orders for this release and it is quite lovely...  So please make sure if you ordered, that I responded to your email otherwise, I may not have received it....    You can see the release HERE
Now for the amazing creations from Karen Burniston.  There are a LOT of videos to see for these wonderful creations.  Karen does the best videos.  I will put the links so you can see her videos....There are just too many to put up on this posting  :)

If you need any of the previous released Karen Burniston dies that where shown HERE, I can still get them for you!

Email all preorders to Darlene at dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com

1013 Halloween Elements Die Set  $10.75
Like those little hands that hinge....they crack me up!
Also, I like that the Boo! is connected and all one piece.








1014 Halloween Scene Die Set  $14.00
The Spooky Tree could also be a spooky branch.








1015 House and Fence Pop Up Die Set  $22.75
Karen recommends this die to get the "floating floor" as you can use it for so many other things.  Watch the video to see what this means  :)  I agree this is a must have die set!










1016 Winter Animals Die Set  $12.25






1017 Snowman Die Set  $7.50







1018 Winter Charms Die Set  $10.00
Remember I told you more charms were coming for the Charm Accordion Die set (1007) which I can still get for you!





1019 Gift Card Label Die Set  $14.00
Gift cards fit perfectly under the little flourish cuts.  Also makes nice frames and tags.





1020 Christmas Tree Pop-Up Die Set  $22.00







1021 Sleigh Pop-Up Die Set  $20.25








1022 Word Set 3-Holiday Die Set  $10.00




I can get the following items for you that Karen mentioned in her videos:
Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops Grande 60ml  $5.25
Uni-Ball Impact Bold Point Gel Pen  $3.25  (Karen uses Sakura but all I can get is Uni-Ball and it gets great reviews)
Fineline Applicator & Bottle  $4.50  (glue not included-the tips on these are fabulous!)
Lineco Neutral PH Adhesive: 
         4oz bottle  $5.50
         8oz bottle  $8.00
         Unfortunately, I cannot ship glue outside the USA  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment