Friday, September 1, 2023

Anyone interested in one of these?

 Here is something different.  I can get this new tool from My Sweet Petunia, but I have to order 12 of them...... I am not sure that I can sell 12 of them, but if I can, would anyone be interested in ordering one?  I will take orders for 5 days and then I will let anyone who ordered know if we reached the goal.

This tool is good if you have weak hands.  I want one because when I do a big project my hands start to hurt from continuously squeezing the bottle.  I also want to try it for making enamel dots.  If the flow is continuous, I am hoping air doesn't get sucked back into the bottle which always cause my enamel dots to get bubbles!  grrr..😠

If interested, please email me at darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com




 
This is the video the owner of My Sweet Petunia made showing the product. 
 If you cannot see the video, here is the link: https://youtu.be/Uk5tUjvNZcE

Precision Glue Press  $34.95



Empty Bottle and Replacement Nozzle  $8.95

Send orders to Darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment