Saturday, November 11, 2023

Light Up your Cards!

Who doesn't love a card that lights up?  Anything with little lights on it is always my favorite.  I have two companies that I can offer to you to light up your cards.  I have previously offered Chibitronics so today I will focus on a brand new company I have called The Pearblossom Shop.  

I am showing the following video to give you an idea of how to make a light up card.  This card is amazing, and I can get you all the items used to make it!   I also will have all the other lights available from PearBlossom.  

Video Link: https://youtu.be/v3tsuQrj_Nw

 
One Light (2 pack)  $8.99
One Light (3 pack)  $11.99
One Light (5 Pack)  $17.99


Worlds Best Foam Tape (Double Thick)  $19.99
ACID FREE
DOUBLE THICK (3mm)
REPOSITIONABLE FOR 30 MIN, BECOMES PERMANENT WITHIN 24 HOURS
EASY RELEASE BACKER PAPER

Lawn Fawn Items Used in Video:
Push Here Stamp Set  $8.00
Push Here Die Set  $6.00

Critters Ever After Stamp Set  $15.95
Critters Ever After Die Set  $21.95

Shadow Box Card Die Set  $32.95

Shadow Box Mountain Die Set Add On  $22.95

Shadow Box Park Die Set Add On $24.95

Everyday Sentiment Banners Die Set  $12.00

EZ Light 2 Pack  $14.99
EZ Light 3 Pack  $21.99
EZ Light 5 Pack  $29.99
The EZ way to add lights to handmade cards or scrapbook pages! batteries included.

Halo Light Combo Pack  $29.99
Includes:
(2) Halo Lights
(4) One Lights
Batteries










A2 Vellum Color Pack (45 Sheets)  $6.99
Translucent vellum sheets in nine colors, including gold shimmer and pearl. Perfect for diffusing light behind windows in light-up cards and scrapbook pages!


 Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment