Friday, January 12, 2024

Spellbinders Scissors and Simon Hurley Christmas Globes Pre Order

 Here is another quick order.  Here are some items from Spellbinders that I thought some of you may want.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.
T-042  9" Pro Shears  $23.00
These are the scissors that everyone is raving about.  Every time I see someone using these they rave about them.  I am going to get myself a pair.  I thought some of you may want to get them as well.

T-017  Quick Trimmer  $13.60
The Quick Trimmer is a versatile trimmer. It is perfect for trimming thin paper strips as in sentiment strips, and it easily cuts foil to size for the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System. It helps to reduce waste and doesn't scratch the medium surface. The cutting slats are 1/2 inches wide, though you can shift the material to cut any size.
The set includes one self-healing mat, one trimmer guide, two cutting blades + two cutting blade sleeves. The mat and guide are in both measuring systems (inches and centimeters).
T-018  Quick Trimmer Replacement Blades  $3.50

BD-0800 Simon's Snow Globes Die Bundle  $65.60
(These were out of stock around Christmas.  I wanted to offer them in case they get discontinued.  I saw some beautiful cards made with these.)
Dies are available individually as well:
S4-1322 Woodland Scene Etched Dies  $21.99
S4-1323 Nativity Scene Etched Dies  $21.99
S4-1324 Snowman Scene Etched Dies  $21.99
S6-222 Simon's Snow Globe Etched Dies  $29.99






No comments:

Post a Comment