Saturday, February 17, 2024

LET'S CELEBRATE BY YANA SMAKULA Pre Order

Oh boy!  This release really speaks to me.  I love it but then again, I tend to love all things done by Yana.    

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

S4-1333  Peony Celebration Die Set  $17.60




BPR-003  Celebrate Flowers Press Plate Set  $20.00
(Remember you can foil with your press plates as well!)





BP-123  Let's Celebrate Sentiments Press Plate  $28.00




BP-121  Peony Background Press Plate  $20.00



WS-120  Let's Celebrate Wax Seal Stamp  $12.00



BD-0835  Floral Celebrations Press Plate And Stencil Bundle  $35.35
(6 stencils in this bundle!)







No comments:

Post a Comment