Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Concord And 9th Best Friends Vibes Bundle

Hello everyone.  I am going to attempt another Concord And 9th pre order.  Remember with Concord and 9th, I need to order at least 3 of each item.  So, I will offer one item at a time and then let people know who ordered if the specific item is a go.  

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

Today I am offering the bundle that makes friendship bracelets.  This set is so cute and so clever.  I love how you can personalize your card.  

Here is a great video from Carissa Wiley made for Concord And 9th and it shows how this release works:
 https://youtu.be/N6uPAeyOXNo



 
Best Friend Vibes Stamp And Die Set  $39.00










So, remember, I need 3 orders to make this a go!  Email me if you wish to pre order one.

-Darlene


No comments:

Post a Comment