Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Karen Burniston Update

 Hello everyone.  I have had a lot of requests about Karen's upcoming classes.  Karen is not doing an October class.  Rather she is going to do two classes (four cards) on November 16th.

Here is the info that she has given me:

November 16th Zoom Class - $95 for the full bundle, and $30 for paper only.   NOTE the foundation die 1020 Christmas Tree Pop-up ($26.95 separate purchase)


November 16th Virtual Class (premieres at 4 pm Central) - $105 for the full bundle, and $30 for paper only.   NOTE the foundation die 1266 Lorna Label Pop-up ($22.95 separate purchase)


December 7th Zoom Class - $80 for the full bundle, and $30 for paper only.   NOTE the foundation die 1169 Snowman Pop-up ($29.95 separate purchase)

Karen also sent me the following teaser graphics:





If you want my opinion, I can offer the following.    I think the November classes will be Christmas/Holiday themed.   You can see that for the November classes, you will need 1020 Christmas Tree Pop Up die set and 1266 Lorna Label Pop Up.  So check if you need these dies.  The two classes together will be $200.00 ($95.00 + $105.00)   So if you are pretty sure you will want to take these classes, then save up your money.  I can take orders now, as some of you know you are taking the classes.  I also understand some of you may wish to wait and see.  You can always order 1020 Christmas Tree Pop up or 1266 Lorna Label Pop up now if you wish.   I don't think I have done a class of Karen's that I do not like.
I will have my usual deal of free shipping to the USA of the full kits (the one with dies) and if you purchase an extra paper kit, I will only charge $20.00-but remember you must purchase an original kit from me at full price first. 
I would be happy you answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment