I know many of you have already purchased Yana's S7-277 City Holiday Etched Die Set which is great because you need this die set to go along with this release!!
Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com
All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)
Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.
When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts.
Turn your City Holiday building into the perfect haunted house with the Halloween City Holiday Decorations Etched Dies by Yana Smakula. Designed to coordinate with the S7-277 City Holiday Etched Dies (sold separately)
BP-381 Happy Halloween Sentiments Press + Foil Plate $16.00
Have you not completed your City Holiday Collection? It's ok - I can get you whatever you need:
S7-277 City Holiday Etched Dies $40.00
BP-305 Christmas Cheer Sentiments Press + Foil Plate & Die Set $29.00
BD-1075 Everyday City Holiday Die Bundle $30.00
BP-361 Welcome Home Sentiments Press + Foil Plate & Die Set $25.00
No comments:
Post a Comment