Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Lawn Fawn Ta Da! Diorama Pre Order

 As promised, here is a lawn fawn pre order.  The first thing I want to offer to pre order is the Lawn Fawn Ta Da! Diorama.  I love this little die.  It folds flat to easily mail.  Here is a quick image showing the die set in action:


 If you wish to learn how to make this card step by step, Lawn Fawn has created a video tutorial:
https://youtu.be/esJxZ9bF-Jc


Ta Da! Diorama Die Set  $35.00
Ta Da! Diorama Hillside Inserts Die Set  $15.00















If you order the Ta Da! Diroma and Hillside Inserts die sets from me, I will ship them for FREE to you.  (My Canadian customers will get an equivalent shipping credit).

Please let me know if there are any items you want from Lawn Fawn and I will get them for you.  I imagine if you watch the video, you will need a few stamp and die sets...lol

Updates:
Here is an idea that I have been thinking about.....  would anyone be interested in attending a zoom session where we would get together and craft the same item (for example, say the Ta Da! Diorama) and we share what we are making on the video.  I imagine we could give each other lots of ideas and tips.  Just a little session where we get together and craft for an hour or two?  Just throwing this idea out there...let me know what you think.

The Marianne orders are being shipped to me.
The Hunkydory orders are being shipped to me.


Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

-Darlene









No comments:

Post a Comment