Sunday, October 1, 2023

Waffle Flower Postage Collage Pre Order **Free Shipping Promo**

 Hello everyone.  I hope you are all well.  I have a few updates for you.

Updates:

All the Karen Burniston Halloween kits have been mailed.  I still have kits left if anyone else wishes to join the October 21st class.  Karen has not sent me the homework video yet.  I am currently putting together the November kits.  If anyone wants to order one let me know.  You can see the class info here: https://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2023/09/karen-burniston-november-class-pre-order.html

I have to commit to my BetterPress Society pre order by Wednesday.  I am only one order short to meet the minimum requirements.  I appreciate all of you who joined this through me.  If interested here is the info: https://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2023/09/betterpress-society-sign-up.html

Just FYI, there is no deadline for Marianne pre orders since I order from them all the time.  But if you wait too long, the items may be sold out or discontinued.  Always feel free to email me.  And on this note, I am doing Marianne, Hunkydory, Jamie Rodgers and Sue Wilson orders tomorrow.  So, email me if you need something from them.

The HoneyBee Stamps order is here.  I hope to do the billing today.  I do know the Halloween items were back ordered but they keep assuring me they will be in any day.

After years of trying, I am now able to carry Lawn Fawn!  As many of you know, I love this company but had to rely on a distributor for their items. This meant waiting forever for items to arrive or not being able to get key items.  So, if there is anything you need from Lawn fawn, email me and I will make sure to put it up on the first pre order.  Personally, I want that new Ta Da box!

Now, on to today's pre order.  This one is fun and unique!  It also goes great with their Grip Mats.  Ordering info for the Grip Mats is here:  https://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2023/09/waffle-flower-grip-mats-and-silicone.html

Postage Collage Die Set $20.00
(This is the base die that you need with the items below.)
This die serves as the base for many of the stencils and stamps in the Postage Collage series by cardmaker Galina Filippenko. Can be used on its own to create the look of postage stamps. The die leaves the 6 stamps connected on 1 panel. You can easily trim them into individual pieces to create your own collage.
Approximate Size:
Frame - 5" w x 3 3/4"h
Circle - 1"w x 1"h
Small Circle - 5/8"w x 5/8"h
Triangle - 1 1/4"w x 1 1/16"h
Square - 1"w x 1"h
Rectangle - 9/16"w x 1 3/4"h
Oval - 1 1/4"w x 1 7/16"h

Postage Collage Coloring Stencil $13.00
The borders of this 2-piece stencil set is designed to be layered to create a two-tone frame on a standard A2 sized card. Use the inner openings to color in the shapes in the Postage Collage Die - there is a background layer, and a pattern layer for mixing-n-matching fun. Can be used on its own.



Postage Collage Stamp Set  $9.00
Designed to add details to the Postage Collage die and stencils for a complete airmail theme.
This 3" x 4" set includes 18 clear photopolymer stamps.
Approximate Size:
First Class Mail - 1"w x 1/4"h
50 cents - 1/4"w x 1/4"h
Envelope - 7/16"w x 5/16"h
Waves - 1 3/4"w x 1/2"h
Sending Hugs postage - 1 1/8"w x 1 1/8"h
Hugs Inside postage - 1"w x 1"h




Postage Collage Everyday Stencil $18.00
This stencil trio includes all the layers you need to make these fun everyday icons. There are etched lines to help you align the layers to the Postage Collage Die. Try using glitter paste on any of the layers to add sparkle and shine to your project.




Postage Collage Fall Stencil Set   $24.00
This stencil trio includes all the layers you need to make these fun Fall icons. There are etched lines to help you align the layers to the Postage Collage Die. Try using glitter paste on any of the layers to add sparkle and shine to your project.
Stencil Size:
5 1/4"w x 6 1/2"h






Postage Collage For Fall Stamp Set  $9.00

Designed for the Postage Collage Die to complete the fall airmail theme.
This 3" x 4" set includes 22 clear photopolymer stamps.





Postage Collage Christmas Stencil Set  $24.00






I am also including the following set in this pre order because I see it a lot in the samples:
Multiple Fall Leaves Combo Set  $20.00
This clever design includes a texture die that cuts out the veins for the leaves in dashed lines. We recommend diecut the textures first, then align the stencil to the textures, blend in ink and then cutout the leaves all at once, using the outline die for a border. Or ink blend over the outline diecuts for no borders.






All orders for this release totaling over $50.00 get free shipping! (Can be Combined with the Grip Mats Pre Order.)

Please contact me with any questions.
Craftingly yours,
-Darlene




No comments:

Post a Comment