Monday, March 11, 2024

Altenew Artist Markers Pre Order

 Hello crafters.  Just letting you know I am placing my orders for the Spellbinders Advent Calendars and the Spellbinders Weekender class.  So please let me know now if you want one.

Today I am offering the newest markers from Altenew.  These are my go to alcohol markers.  They fit nicely in my hand.  They color well.  And they are a good price point. And they have refills available!


Woodland Garden Alcohol Artist Markers  $44.99  $38.25

Firewood Garden Artist Alcohol Markers  $44.99  $38.25







Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

Note: Whenever you purchase something you get on my email list and my emails always have a special.  Usually, it is some old stock that I am selling at a great discount.  But there are other surprises too!

No comments:

Post a Comment