Friday, March 29, 2024

More Fresh Picked Dies From Spellbinders

Hello everyone.   I am so glad you stopped by.  Today I am offering the newest Fresh Picked Flower Sets from Spellbinders to pre order.  The First release was very popular.  If there were some that you wanted from the first release, I can still get them for you.  You can see them here: https://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2023/12/spellbinders-fresh-picked-collection.html  Now on to the newest release:

BD-0828  More Fresh Picked I want It All Bundle  $62.00
(includes Z S5-618 Fresh Picked Vase Bouquet, S6-224 Fresh Picked Daisies, and S7-242 Fresh Picked Angel Trumpets.) 

These cards are quite stunning when you see them in person.

S6-224  Fresh Picked Daisies Die Set  $24.00


S7-242  Fresh Picked Angel Trumpets Die Set  $28.00


S5-618  Fresh Picked Vase Bouquet Die Set  $21.60

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment