Thursday, March 7, 2024

Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendars Pre Order

Can you believe we have to start thinking about advent calendars in March?  Well I have to order them now!  So if you would like to reserve and commit to a Spellbinders advent Calendar, I need to know within a few days.  I love these kits.  It is a little present I give myself.  They also make great gifts for your crafty friends.  


Here is what I Know:

2024 Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar:

This is the 3rd year of production.

This year it is not Christmas themed.  Rather it is everyday themed.

It will contain dies, stamps, embossing folder, stencils and embellishments.

There are 24 windows to open.

It should start shipping in September.

On the Spellbinders blog, starting December 1st, one of the design team members will create a project using that day's item.

The hot air balloon image is a hint for one of the projects.

Cost $54.99

The price did not increase from 2023!


Spellbinders 12 Days Of Stitchmas 

This is the second and last year of production.  (I am hoping they change their mind about this.)

There are 12 windows to open. 

This kit contains all bigger dies, hence it is more expensive than the Crafty Advent Calendar.

All dies are stitching dies.

It will hopefully be shipping sometime in August (fingers crossed.)

Design team members will also make a daily project using these.  Yana and Kim will be doing some projects for sure!

Cost $74.99

(The price did not go up from 2023.)


12 Days Of Stitchmas Add on Kit  

This kit contains all the items you need to craft along with the designers.  I kind of think of it as a class kit. 

It will contain:  Cardstock, Floss, needle minder, and embellishments.

Cost: $54.99


I will not require a good faith deposit on these, but I will ask if you commit to one, you do pay for it when the time comes.  


Remember, I have to order these very quickly from Spellbinders, so please email me at darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com if you wish to reserve any.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment