Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Altenew Newest Ink Pads Pre Order

 I really like the new Altenew round ink pads. The lids screw on so no more popping off.  I am getting the new colors and I thought some of you may like them as well.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

Forest Fantasy Fresh Die Ink Bundle  $76.80


Forest Fantasy Fresh Dye Ink Mini Cube Bundle  $36.00


Forest Fantasy Fresh Dye Re-Inker Bundle  $52.80




No comments:

Post a Comment