Monday, April 8, 2024

HoneyBee Stamps Pre Order Special Requests

 Hello everyone.  I have had special requests for the following HoneyBee items, so I am offering them to everyone to pre order as I cannot just order one of an item from them.  

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. 

Shipping is just actual shipping rates.  Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

Vintage Mailbox A2 Die Set  $34.95
Top flap opens as well as the front "door."
Use a mailbox as an Envelope!!!







Mailbox Memos Stamp Set  $19.95
Mailbox Memos Die Set  $15.95
(Great set with a lovely font.  Several of you have this on order from me from the last release, so I will order it again and hopefully get it this time.)

Lovely Layers Wildflowers Die Set  $19.95







Nest layering Die Set  $14.95





Spring Birds Layering Die Set  $18.95






Spring Greenery Layering Die Set  $27.95







Bugs Layering Die Set  $17.95









Sweetheart Roses Layering Die Set  $26.95




Delicate Daisy A2 Cover Plate Set  $39.95
This is a great set.








That is all for the special requests.  If you have a Honey Bee Special request, please let me know.  
-Darlene




No comments:

Post a Comment