Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sunny Studio Pre Order

Hello everyone.  I had one customer request the following Sunny Studio items.  Anyone else interested in these items?  Also does anyone need anything from Sunny Studio?  Just email me.  

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

Mermaid Kisses Stamp Set  $16.00
Mermaid Kisses Die Set  $23.00







Wild Cherries Die Set  $13.00




If there is any interest in these items, I will add some more Sunny Studio items to pre order.  (Remember to let me know if you want anything from Sunny Studios.)  




No comments:

Post a Comment