Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Concord and 9th Spring Print Pre Order

 I waited quite a while for this set to get back in stock.  It is a lovely set and I think it will be fun to make.  Like a puzzle!

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Here is a video from Concord And 9th showing this set:
 


Spring Print Stamp and Die Bundle  $38.00

that thanks die is included!  nice font....









No comments:

Post a Comment