Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Essential Holiday by Lisa Horton Pre Order

 Hello everyone.  I have a few updates for everyone:

The Karen Burniston kits are finished and everyone has been invoiced!  Please pay ASAP so I can get your kits out to you.  I have a couple of full kits with dies left if anyone would like to attend.  

I am taking the last call on anyone who would like to join the BetterPress Society for January to June of 2025.  These plates are exclusive to BetterPress members.  

The Spellbinders Advent calendars are here for those of you who ordered them.  I have to say the stitching one is out of this world!!!  If you missed out on either calendar, I may be able to get a few more.

I think that is everything.   Today, I am offering something exciting and new for Lisa Horton....Press Plates!

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

BP-214  Essential Tag Accessories Press Plates AND Dies Set  $17.60
I like that holly and pine branch corner!





S4-1375  Essential Tags Die Set   $15.20
I love tags!  We should do a tag swap....any interest??



S3-522  Festive Ornaments Die Set  $12.00
OK...doesn't that red and green ornament look like it could be a cake pop?



BP-216  Festive Circle Sentiments Press Plate with Dies  $24.00




BP-215  Holiday Background Panels Press Plates  $32.00
Sized to work perfectly with S4-1375 Essential Tags dies



S4-1376  Nested Tree Frame Die Set  $17.60
I like that bubble frame with the nested stitched rectangles.







No comments:

Post a Comment