Friday, September 27, 2024

Altenew Pumpkin Patch Bundle

 Hello everyone.  The Altenew October release is finally here.  Today I want to offer you the Pumpkin Patch Bundle.  When I was at their event a few weeks ago, this set was a hit with the attendees.  I like how this bundle can be used all through the fall season.   Pumpkins are so popular.  I love pumpkins!  I can't wait to purchase my porch pumpkins.  After Halloween, the squirrels and deer get my pumpkins.   

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Pumpkin Patch Bundle  $55.00
Items are available individually:
Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set  $21.60
Pumpkin Patch Die Set  $8.10
Pumpkin Patch Stencil Set  $25.20
Pumpkin Patch Embossing Folder  $8.10











No comments:

Post a Comment