Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Amaryllis Christmas by Yana Smakula Pre Order

Hello everyone.  Here is Yana's latest release.  Her releases are always so elegant.  I always know I will want something from one of her releases.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.
E3D-112  Amaryllis Garden Embossing Folder  $12.00



BD-0898  Festive Poinsettias Press Plate And Stencil Set  $35.35

BP-220  Home For Christmas Press Plates And Dies Set  $28.00


S4-1388  Yana's Amaryllis Die Set  $17.60






No comments:

Post a Comment