Saturday, October 12, 2024

PinkFresh Prer Order Part 1

Hello crafty friends.  It is a beautiful day here and I am enjoying it.  Lots of people in the neighborhood are putting up their fall and Halloween decorations. 

Today I am offering the new items from PinkFresh.  So many elegant items that always make a beautiful card.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Modern Botanicals Stamp $17.00
Modern Botanicals Die Set  $19.00
Modern Botanicals Stencil Set  $12.00
Modern Botanicals Press Plate  $23.00
Here are some beautiful items made with the Modern Botanicals release:













Dotted Fancy Frames Die Set  $19.00
This one is a must have!




Framed Art Stamp Set  $16.00
Really nice sentiments in this set.
Framed Art Die Set  $22.00
I like these frames....I could frame all kinds of stuff in my collection.
Framed Art Stencil Set  $15.00
 
Samples made with the Framed Art collection:






Bloomin Arch Stamp $17.00
Blooming Arch Die Set  $19.00
I like that the die cuts into the design-just not the edges.
Blooming Arch Stencil Set  $15.00
Blooming Arch Press Plate  $24.00

Samples made with the Blooming Arch Collection:
oh...add some of your Spellbinders florals to this set!  I know a lot of you have them...


so pretty....




Part 2 of this release is coming tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment