Friday, September 8, 2023

Honey Bee Pre Order

 I just love this card.

I can see so many uses for it.  You rarely see quail items for cards.  You can make a man card.  A Thanksgiving card. And perhaps a Christmas card by making a few adjustments to look like a partridge?  This is a layering die so it will have depth which I like. Also you can add the feet to make the bird standing or no feet to make the bird nesting.  I love wildlife and this card just speaks to me.  Here are the items I am offering for pre order today so you may recreate this card if you wish.

Quails Lovely Layering Die Set  $17.95



Fancy Fall Layering Frames Die Set  $34.95
Package contains 7 steel craft dies.
Dark grey lines indicate the cutting lines. Blue lines indicate embossing lines.
Light grey background indicates individual metal dies.
Dies are pre-clipped!!





Love this card?  Let me know and I will offer it as a preorder next!



Give Thanks Stamp Set  $13.95
Give Thanks Die Set  $11.95




Harvest Pearl Stickers  $5.95

Homestead Harvest Paper Pad  $9.95

Autumn Bouquet Layering Die Set  $24.95
(This set was not used to make the quail card-BUT, I think some elements of this set would look lovely added to the card.)





Special for this release:
Purchase $50.00 or more of the above items in this release and get FREE SHIPPING!  (Only good for US customers.)
Canadian customers will get an equivalent credit.


Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates unless you get the free shipping deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment