Monday, September 11, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release

 Hello crafters.  Here is the latest release from Karen Burniston and it is amazing!!!!  I am so excited to try these dies.   As soon as Karen gets me the info on what cards we are making for the October class, I will put it up for sale.  In the meantime, if you already know you are going to take the class, just let me know and I will put you down for it.  The October class with the papers and dies will be $90.00 (No sales tax unless you are in NY and free shipping to the USA!)  The October Paper only class is $30.00 plus shipping.  I do not know what dies will be used to make die cuts in the paper kit, nor do I know if accessory dies will be involved.  As soon as Karen lets me know, I will let you know.

Here is a video of Karen showing this collection.  Lots of good samples 

If you cannot see the video, here is the link: https://youtu.be/QteRKsODYqs

What do you think?  Are you as amazed as I am?  That design team of Karen's is something else!

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

The "I Want It All" Karen Burniston Holiday Bundle  $200.00
(Includes the 9 die sets shown below)

1243  Small Script Halloween Die Set  $18.95

1244  Small Script Christmas Die Set  $19.95

1245  Christmas Borders 1 Die Set  $25.95

1246  Christmas Borders 2 Die Set  $25.95

1247  Halloween Borders Die Set  $25.95

1248  Stocking Pop-Up Die Set  $29.95

1249  Witch And Cauldron Die Set  $19.95

1250  Oven Pop Up Die Set  $29.95

1251  Oven Extras Die Set  $22.95


Please note, I am still taking Honey Bee Stamps pre orders but get them to me soon as I am placing my order in the next day or two.  😊
-Darlene


No comments:

Post a Comment