Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Honey Bee Good Tidings Card Pre Order

 I saw this card made by Brenda Noelke for Honey Bee Stamps.  It is such a pretty card that I thought some of you may want to recreate it.  If you wish to see her directions, you can see them HERE: https://blog.honeybeestamps.com/have-yourself-a-merry-little-christmas/



I will offer All Honey Bee Orders over $40.00 to ship for free in the USA.  (Canadian customers will get an equivalent credit towards shipping.)

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent. Shipping is just actual shipping rates.

Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

Updates:  I just went to a Spellbinders virtual meeting and there is a BetterPress class coming up in January!  Looks like it will be a good one.  It will have some nice items at a great price.  I will post more info as soon as I get it. (In a day or two.)  I think BetterPress crafters are going to love it.  I also think it may convince some of you to purchase a BetterPress if you have been thinking about it.

I still have kits left for the November Karen Burniston class (the Christmas Ovens) which is November 11th.  Classes are taped if you cannot make the live class.  I may not be at this class as I have a prior commitment, so I will be doing the class via replay.

The December Karen Burniston kits are still a bit away.  Karen hasn't even told us yet what papers we need to order to make the kits.  I know some of you are anxious to see what we are making in this class.  I do believe the class kit with the 3 required dies will be $100.00 and I offer free shipping to USA customers.

Good Tidings Stamp Set  $13.95

Good Tidings Die Set  $11.95

Good Tidings Stencil Set  $23.95

Snowy Pines 3D Embossing Folder  $12.95


Sweet Stacks Rectangles Die Set  $19.95
Largest frame: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Smallest frame: 1/4" x 1 1/2"
17 Dies!!!


Holiday Wishes Pearls  $5.95


Thank you for stopping by!
-Darlene


No comments:

Post a Comment