Saturday, June 22, 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Hammock Layering Die Set And Summer Sentiments

 The layering in this set is amazing.  I am also offering the words stamp and die sets as they go great with this set.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Hammock Lovely Layers Die Set  $26.95






Sunkissed Summer Stamp Set  $15.95
Sunkissed Summer Die Set  $13.95


Rest And Relaxation Stamp Set  $20.95
Rest And Relaxation Die Set  $18.95

Please email me if you need any assistance.


No comments:

Post a Comment