Friday, June 21, 2024

HoneyBee Stamps Pre Order

Hello friends.  I think this die is so great.  In the samples there are a lot of other HoneyBee items used.  If you want, I can put up the other items next for a pre order. Just send me an email.  If you have any questions, please email me.  

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Beach Break A2 Cover Die Set  $21.95









Remember, if there are any items in the samples you want, let me know and I will put them up for pre order.
-Darlene




No comments:

Post a Comment