Thursday, June 13, 2024

HunkyDory Cardstock Pre Order

I love HunkyDory Cardstock.  I use it a lot for my card bases.  It is 350 gsm so it is super heavy.  I always get asked what I use for my card bases and this is my secret.  Another secret is that it handles the heat glimmer plates beautifully.  And you can use the press plates too!  I don't think you will be disappointed if you purchase any of these papers.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code. When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

AS303  Pressed Petals Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $11.75



AS756 Duo-Color Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $21.00
Contains 48 sheets of Duo-Tone Adorable Scorable
Features 12 brand new colorways, 4 of each
Features a deep color on one side and a lighter shade on the reverse
Perfect for card bases, die-cutting, box-making and more


AS301  Unicorn Dreams Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $11.75

ASDCP101  Wildflowers Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 sheets

ASDCP102  Perfect Pearl Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 sheets

ASDCP103  Marbellous Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 sheets

ASDCP104  Sage Blooms Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 Sheets

ASDCP105  Rainbow Watercolor Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 Sheets

ASDCP106  Gritty Grunge Adorable Scorable  $7.60
12 Sheets

ASDCP107  Sky At Night Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 sheets

ASDCP108  Woodgrains Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 Sheets

ASDCP109  Denim Delight Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 Sheets

ASDCP110  Animal Prints Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $7.60
12 Sheets

MATT704  Matt-tastic Adorable Scorable Cardstock  $21.25

Thank you for stopping by!
-Darlene








No comments:

Post a Comment