Monday, August 17, 2026

 Hello everyone.  Here are some more fun items from Concord and 9th.  Make sure to watch the short videos as they give so many tips.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts.  

Here is the video for The Pumpkin Prints set:

https://youtu.be/5VQYrKO1F1k

Pumpkin Prints Stamp Set  $24.00

Pumpkin Prints Die Set  $30.00









Here is the video for Spook Alley:

https://youtu.be/cXGWmKqmIBw

Spook Alley Stamp Set  $4.00

Spook Alley Dies  $15.00





















No comments:

Post a Comment