Sunday, August 9, 2026

Spellbinders Merry Mugs and Kisses Pre ORder

 Hello everyone.  Boy, does the weekend fly by!  Here is a new release from Spellbinders.  It's a cute one!

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts.  

BD-1070  Merry Mugs and Kisses Die, Stamp & Stencil Bundle  $35.00

Items are available individually:

S4-1477  Mug Friends Etched Dies  $20.00


STP-260  Mugs and Kisses Sentiments Clear Stamp Set  $15.00


STN-109  Snow Joy Stencil  $6.00


BPR-037  Decorate the Season Registration Press + Foil Plate  $25.00  (this one is NOT included in the bundle.)

Items made with this release:















No comments:

Post a Comment