Sunday, August 30, 2026

Hero Arts Whimsicals Wheels Collection Pre Order

Hello everyone.  This release was a special request.  Thank you CJ!

 Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts. 

WB1213  Hero Arts Beep Beep Bundle $60.00 $49.99

Dies are available individually-see below.

DF309  Hero Arts Beep Beep Die Set  $20.00



DF311  Beep Beep Leaf Peeper Die Set  $20.00





DF310  Beep Beep Holiday Extras Die Set  $20.00

HC111 Hero Arts Fall Words Letterpress + Foil & Cut $27.00

HC110  Hero Arts Winter Words Letterpress + Foil & Cut  $27.00

CG814  Snowflake Swirl Bold Prints Cling Rubber Stamp  $16.00




CM878  Hero Arts Autumn Greetings Clear Stamp Set  $16.00
DF087  Hero Arts Sentiment Strips Dies  $22.00



No comments:

Post a Comment