Saturday, September 12, 2026

Altenew Craft Your Life Project Kit: The Afternoon Spread & Add-on Die Bundle Pre ORder

 Hello everyone.  Today's offering is an Altenew Craft Your Life kit.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts. 

Craft Your Life Project Kit: The Afternoon & Add-on Die Bundle  $92.00
This project kit contains the following exclusive products:
One 6" x 8" clear stamp set containing 16 stamps made in the USA from high-quality photopolymer
One coordinating die set containing 17 dies
One 4.5" x 6" layering stencil set containing 5 stencils
One 6" x 6" 3D embossing folder
one Afternoon Spread Add-on Die Set

Here is the layering die as it is hard to see in the above picture:







No comments:

Post a Comment