The Studio Light advent calendar was such a hit that I wanted to offer some items from Studio light. (I still have a Studio Light advent calendar if anyone wants one!)
Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com
All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)
Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.
When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts.
SL-AS-DCPP499 SL Die-Cut Paper Pad Die-Cut Paper Autumn Story 20 Sheets $11.00
Perfect for Autumn themed projects
5.8 x 8.3 inches
20 sheets of die cut elements
170 gsm acid free paper
This pad has 22 sheets; includes 2x 4 square illustrations, 6 background papers, 2x 4 die-cut sheets. Printed on heavyweight cardstock 170gsm. Acid and lignin free.
This collection adds a unique, artistic touch to your Autumn projects! This pad has 36 sheets with 12 designs, 3 of each, 170gsm heavyweight acid free cardstock. Part of the Autumn Story Collection.
Create Autumn-themed cards with this card making pad. The pad contains beautifully illustrated die cut sheets and coordinating backgrounds. The pre-cut elements are designed to be layered so you can quickly build detailed handmade cards
This beautiful Autumn themed paper pad has 36 sheets with 18 patterns, 2 of each. The pad is 170gsm heavyweight acid free cardstock. Perfect for cards, scrapbooking or journaling projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment