Hello everyone. Her is one more HunkyDory pre order.
Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com
All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)
Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.
When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts.
MSTONE1122 Dotty Lattice Background Panel Die $23.20
Makes 12 dimensional Side-Pop Stepper Scene Cards!
Features artwork covering a range of themes & recipients
Features rich gold accent foil throughout
Printed onto Adorable Scorable cardstock
Full instructions & co-ordinating envelopes included
SIDEPOP102 Side-Pop Stepper Cards - Set 2 - Silver $21.00
Makes 12 dimensional Side-Pop Stepper Scene Cards!
Features artwork covering a range of themes & recipients
Features stunning silver accent foil throughout
Printed onto Adorable Scorable cardstock
Full instructions & co-ordinating envelopes included
DDPP168 Paper Pads - Gilded Elegance & Brushed Gold $ 14.25DDPP169 Silver Splendour & Glorious Glitter $ 14.25
No comments:
Post a Comment