Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Bibi's Little Blessings Pre Order

 Bibi Cameron has another new release!  She is a fan favorite!

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts. 

BD-1125  Bibi's Little Blessings I Want it All! Bundle $116.96 $99.99


Items are available individually!

S5-765  Nativity Blessings Etched Dies  $28.99


S7-292  Divine Arch Card Creator Etched Dies  $34.99


S4-1555  Blessing Angels Etched Dies  $22.99

Everyday Blessings & Banners Stamp & Die Set  $29.99

Samples made with this release:


















No comments:

Post a Comment