Hello everyone. Here is the second part of the Concord and 9th Pre order. More neat items!!
Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com
All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)
Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.
Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.
When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts.
Holiday Home Die Set $34.00
Here is the video showing how to use this set:
https://youtu.be/RyuidwPhrRg
This set is so detailed. Love it!
Need the shadow box die from the video? I can still get it for you!
Shadow Box Base Die $28.00
Very Merry Gallery Stamp Set $24.00
Very Merry Gallery Die Set $15.00
Here is the video showing this set:
https://youtu.be/83Fyg7Jg4WE
These little stamps are layered and so detailed and cute. Watch the video to see.
Windsor Charm Dies $16.00
Here is the video for this die set:
https://youtu.be/b70LLxRQpII
Peaceful Stamp Set $8.00
Peaceful Dove Dies $22.00
Here is the video showing this set:
https://youtu.be/ng8TX2SKwv0
Assorted Frames Dies $18.00
Love that 6 sided die!
Here is a video showing this set:
https://youtu.be/3LPzeX2aKL4
Everyday Plaid Background Stamp Set $20.00
Here is a video showing you how to use this stamp set:
https://youtu.be/8d6ynN30ONY
Tidings Of Joy Stamp Set $18.00
Tidings Of Joy Die Set $18.00
No comments:
Post a Comment