Sunday, September 27, 2026

Autumn In Kyoto Pre Order

Hello everyone.  Here is a new release from Alex Syberia.   She makes such pretty things.

Please send your preorder list of what you want to order to darlene@dutchpapercrafts.com

All preorders will get a confirmation email. If I don't respond, then I didn't get your email. 😬 (Please resend.)

Please include your zip code if you are not a regular customer.

Shipping is just actual shipping rates. Please remember that I try to combine orders for you to save on postage whenever possible.

When your items are in, a PayPal invoice will be sent from Dutchpapercrafts. 


BD-1127  Autumn in Kyoto Curated Bundle  $133.95
The Bundle is the only way to get the Japanese Maple Branch Die.  It is not sold individually.

Items are available individually:

SDS-239  Autumn Kokeshi Dolls Stamp & Die Set  $32.99


E3D-189  Shoji Screen3D Embossing Folder  $15.99

BD-1126  Scenic Kyoto Press + Foil & Stencil Bundle  $49.98

BP-383 Scenic Kyoto Press Plate only (no stencils)  $24.99


BP-379  Autumn in Kyoto Press + Foil Plate & Die Set  $34.99

Samples made with this release:













 






No comments:

Post a Comment